Sunday, September 25, 2016

Last, but not final post Sept 25

Since my last update in Monument Valley some months ago my whole world has changed, but in the best possible way. I never got around to closing off from this blog because, well, it was too personal to write about at the time.

Lea and I drove straight across the country and cut our roadtrip three days short to spend our last weekend in Graceland with Stephen. He met us there and that weekend my whole life changed. I knew after Stephen had left us in Sedona that I needed him in my life, but I wasn't aware to what magnitude. In our ventures across the country Lea and I had many hours to talk and when I finally told her that I was in love with Stephen she said that she already knew, but Stephen was the first to tell me. We were inside a heart shaped pool alone, and I felt my body temperature rising in that cold water. My legs were wrapped around his torso from him walking us around the pool and in that moment I forgot where I was, it didn't feel like the hotel anymore. It felt like somewhere else, where only we existed. It still feels like that with him every night that I fall asleep next to him. He is the most amazing human I have ever come to know. We live together now, and have for a few months. After last night, I was feeling so many emotions and decided to write all of this before I forget, but the truth is I don't think I will ever forget. Of course time will dull memories, and replace and recycle, but I will make sure that I remember that weekend forever. <3

I was absolutely wrong about the last thing I wrote in my blog before leaving Sedona, in a way at least. It is different, but not the way I thought it would be. It is more deep and rich of a connect than I could have ever imagined with anyone. I am so fortunate to have met such a caring individual and to have him love me in the same capacity that I feel for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment